Name:
Location: Melbourne, Australia

An Australian from a Chinese background who loves the India Yoga System taught by Sri. Pattabhi Jois. This page is a study note of the classic sutra of Tao Teh Ching by the Great Lao Tzu.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

End of translation

The chapters from here till the end of the Tao Teh Ching is focused on the running of a country. This is important on its own right, but I find myself less attracted to this subject. The governing of a country is called politics and although there is some truth involved, it is generally other people’s job. For my own interested in the study of the Self, I decide to stop translating the remaining chapters. Therefore this blog stops here. I will write others thoughts when they come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home